Visa Categories

  • Technical Intern Trainee Visa
  • Specified Skilled Worker Visa
  • Working Visa

What is Technical Intern Trainee Program (TITP)?

It is an official program that aims to accept young people from developing countries as Technical Intern Trainees at Japanese companies, learn practical skills, technical skills and knowledge through actual practice, and use them for economic development in their home countries after returning from Japan.

We are currently working with several Sending Organizations throughout Japan with the aim of expanding our network of Technical Intern Trainees all over Japan.

You can get more details about Technical Intern Trainee Program from the below website.

OTIT-Organization for Technical Intern Training

Flow of Technical Intern Trainee Program

What is Specified Skilled Worker Program (SSW)?

Specified Skilled Worker is a status of residence created to give foreign nationals more opportunities to work in Japan. There are two types of Specified Skilled Worker status of residence: type (i) and type (ii). The type (ii) status of residence requires more specialized skills than type (i).

Job Categories available under the SSW visa

What is Working Visa?

Japan is offering working visa for professionals such as Engineers (scientific or IT engineer), specialist in humanities or international services (an interpreter, copywriter, a foreign language teacher, designer, etc.)